That's the alpha logo from the index! I certainly went through plenty of uglies to get these...here's the trick to make any pattern you want on iced sugar cookies.....
1. Print out your image the size you want it.
2. Trace it on a disposable plastic lid.
3. Cut out with x-acto knife or scissors, so you end up with a stencil.
4. Lay the stencil on top of DRIED, iced cookie.
5. Using piping consistency royal icing, pipe in the stencil.
6. Level icing with a toothpick.
7. Remove stencil. Rinse excess icing off before the next cookie!