Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week 28 :: It's a Girl!


This week is another cake (surprise!) for a baby shower.  I made this cake for one of the assistants at my dentist's office.  She has always been so sweet to me and I was thrilled to be asked to make a cake for her!  If you are looking for a dentist in Nashville, check out Nina Foley--everyone in their office is loads of fun, they do great work, and they give you headphones and blankets (among many other comfort measures) during your visits.  I highly recommend them!

Close-up of the bubble bath:


One tip for the week.  If you use a Kitchenaid (AKA God's gift to bakers) there is this little attachment that makes SUCH a difference, the Silicone Pour Spout, and it's $5.  It will fit other bowls as well but fits the Kitchenaid PERFECTLY.  Here is an action shot:


Shout out to my sweet Mom who found this wonderful tool for me!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment